Welcome to The Drayton Surgery
We would like to reassure patients that we are still open during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, however we have had to make some changes to the day-to-day operations of the surgery. All of the changes that we have put in place have been done to ensure patients and staff alike are kept as safe as possible.
These changes include:
- Restricting the amount of patients who are in the surgery at any one time;
- All appointments will be via telephone or video consultation primarily, with the option for a clinician to bring you down to the surgery if they feel you need to be seen;
- Asking all patients who attend the surgery to wear a face covering or face mask whilst on the premises;
- A greater focus on the use of eConsult via the link below;
- A greater focus on the use on online services for the requesting of repeat medication.
More information about how we are working during COVID-19 can be found here.
(Site updated 24/01/2022)